Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stash Iced Tea

I’ve been wanting to try the tea packets that you can add to bottled water, but hadn’t been able to find any without artificial sweetener – until now. 

   P8190777        P8190778

These Stash Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea packets are lightly sweetened, require no brewing and can be added to up to 16 oz of water.  They are made with whole Japanese Sencha green tea leaves that have been ground into a fine powder.  That means more healthy antioxidants because the whole leaf is consumed.

P8190780         P8190781

The Pomegranate Raspberry tea has a pleasant flavor that is quite refreshing.  It comes in several other flavors including Green, Blueberry, Lightly Sweetened Green, Lemon Ginger and Mint.  You can order at Stash and also find Green Tea Smoothies and Ice Cream recipes.

3 comments:

Angela McRae said...

Thanks for the review! I must try these!

Teresa's New Life said...

Oh yeah! I really don't do well with artificial sweetners and really prefer the taste of sugar, honey or just plain.
I'll be looking to find these- thanks!

Duchess of Tea said...

Hello my darling parTea Lady, how is my favorite tea lady doing this morning. Luv, I tried this tea and what I added to it was sparkling soda and honey and it was fantastic. Darling, thanks for visiting me often, you are such a good friend, I truly enjoy your visit and comments. Have a fantastic day!!


♥ Hugs ♥
Duchess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...