Saturday, March 20, 2010

National Quilting Day

Today is National Quilting Day and the NQA has designated a free pattern to celebrate.  It is called Tie One On For The Troops.

2010quilt Tie One On For The TroopsThere are some great suggestions for donating this quilt on the website, such as VA hospitals, families of servicemen overseas, child of a serviceman, or to hang in a church as a reminder of those serving overseas.

You can download a pattern for this quilt at the National Quilting Association website here.

2 comments:

Angela McRae said...

Oh gee, how did I miss celebrating this important day! Thanks for letting me know, and for sharing this great pattern!

Duchess of Tea said...

Darling sorry I have been a bit absent lately! I am finally getting to catch up, I needed some me time to relax and to get rid of my migraines. I am so glad I was able to find the time to do so. I have missed you smiling face and all the tea posts, so I am now off to read them. Wishing you and your family a spring season full of blessings and happiness.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...