Monday, January 13, 2014

Downton Abbey tea

The Republic of Tea  has introduced a tea line featuring Downton Abbey.  I’m a big fan of the show and have enjoyed the first two episodes of the 4th season.  The tins look very pretty with their photos of cast members.

english rose tea

There is the Estate Blend (This is an exclusive for Cost Plus World Market® and can be purchased at your local store!)  There is also an English Rose blend and Grantham Breakfast blend available online ($12 per tin of 36 teabags). 

Downton Abbey tea

The Grantham Breakfast blend sounds like a tea that I would really enjoy.  The Republic of Tea website describes it as:

Full-bodied, malty, organic Assam black tea is infused with the spicy flavor of organic ginger root. Try with a splash of warm milk and sweetener for a flavor reminiscent of sticky ginger pudding. This energizing tea is perfect for an early morning foxhunt or preparing for the dramas of the day.”

This will be going on my wish list.  Maybe I’ll get some for my birthday in the spring.  I really need time to finish up all my Christmas tea first.  ☺

I’d love to hear if you have tried these teas and what was your favorite blend.

 

6 comments:

Linda Jennings said...

I haven't tried these teas, but I'm definitely watching Downton Abbey.

Angela McRae said...

I want to try these teas, but I think I should probably watch the show first!

Antiques And Teacups said...

You'll have to tell us how it is. I saw it advertised....sounds fun!
Ruth

Marilyn Miller said...

No, haven't tried them. Let us know if you do.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh I love these tins! They are so elegant. Can you believe I've never seen Downtown Abbey before? I posted some of my tea cups today and thought you might enjoy since you like tea so much.

I hope the new year is treating you well so far.

Love,
~Sheri

Barb's Tea Shop said...

This looks like a must-have for those of us who love DA and tea! I, too, have a spring birthday and will put these on my "wish list".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...