Sunday, June 12, 2011

Nana’s Kitchen Paper with Glitter

Look at this assorted paper named Nana’s Kitchen from DCWV (Die Cuts With A View) that I found recently at Ross.  Isn’t it pretTea?

DSCF0249

I thought it was really cute with all the teapots, teacups, cake stands, cupcakes, etc. 

DSCF0252

Not all the papers featured tea.  There were also designs with coffee cups, cutlery (flatware in the South), cooking and geometric designs.

DSCF0254

DSCF0255

I’m not sure what I’ll use this paper for, but the first design did come in handy to put together a little friendship card (with teabags enclosed) to give to my friend Ruth.

DSCF0257

This entire collection of 24 sheets of 12 x 12 paper was the bargain price of $3.99 at Ross (with a 10% senior discount to boot).  I’ll snap up any that are left on my next visit to the store.  

8 comments:

Snap said...

I may have to make a trip to Ross! :D :D :D

Pressed Petals said...

HI! thanks for stopping in at my blog. i didn't know that there was a fabric company with my name. you have yoursself a neat blog. i love tea. my hubby is part scottish and taught me how to have a proper tea. have a great day.

Marilyn Miller said...

Very cute! I need to shop more, I never find cute things like this.

Unknown said...

I love this!! So great!!!! I just saw your email to me in my SPAM box!

GardenOfDaisies said...

That is cute tea paper! And I love your pretty blue and white china in the post below. Be sure to come by my blog, i'm having a tea cozy giveaway.

Angela McRae said...

Wow, that IS a terrific buy and extremely pret-tea as well! This would make the perfect gift for a tea-loving girlfriend who loves to scrapbook. I'll be checking out my local Ross, so thanks for the advice!

Darlene - The Tea Enthusiast's Scrapbook said...

You have a lovely tea blog!

Thanks for sharing! I collect any tea theme scrapbooking paper I can find, so I guess I better check my nearest Ross store.

I just started a new tea blog for passionate tea lovers www.theteaenthusiastsscrapbook.com.

Finding Joy said...

I just love that,- pity I live so far away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...