Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Garden Tea For Two

In an earlier post I mentioned that one of the books I purchased at the Book Worm had a lovely idea for teatime.

P3122599This tea for two garden tablescape is so pretty and romantic.  It is from the book Decorating with Collectibles & Heirlooms by Connie Duran.

P3122605   

Baking your favorite pound cake recipe in individual Bundt cake pans is a great idea for teatime.  The little cakes look wonderful served with a dollop of whipped cream, fresh berries and mint.

There is a pound cake recipe in one of my Barefoot Contessa  cookbooks that I’ve been wanting to try, but first, I’ll have to find some mini Bundt cake pans.

3 comments:

Marilyn Miller said...

That tea table is gorgeous! I love seeing tables set so beautifully for tea. The cakes look perfect with the berries. My kind of tea, for sure!

Angela McRae said...

That is a great idea! And I have a mini-bundt cake pan that would be perfect to make these with!

Ginger said...

I have mini bundt pans that my Nana gave me for Christmas. If we lived near each other I would let you borrow them. I think I've seen them in the King Arthur Flour catalog before.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...