Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Valentine’s Day

IMG_0816

This crazy, icy Georgia weather is on it’s way out and the temperature should reach the mid fifties on Friday.

gold trim teacup with hearts

Do you have plans to enjoy a cup of Valentine’s tea with someone special?

I’ve been seeing lots of great recipes on Pinterest for special dinners and especially decadent desserts. Hubby would be perfectly happy with a simple grilled steak, baked potato and salad, although I’m sure he wouldn’t say no to a heart shaped chocolate cake or red velvet cheesecake for dessert.

valentine-tin-web 

I’ve been enjoying Harney & SonsValentine’s Blend” tea for the last week – delicious!  How about you – what’s your favorite blend for Valentine’s Day?

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.

- Charles M. Schultz

Happy Valentine’s Day

 

3 comments:

Marilyn Miller said...

Hope your Valentine's Day was extra special. For tea I chose Stash Tea's Cherry Almond Black tea. Hope your snow is a thing of the past now.

Angela McRae said...

As you know, the Georgia Valentine's plans got a bit disrupted last week! Alex and I haven't gone out for Valentine's dinner yet, but we will soon!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

I have tried a few Harney & Sons tea blends and they're very nice. Hopefully I can find a distributor in Canada, as I'm sure I'd like the VD tea as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...