Friday, August 2, 2013

Teas’ Tea Latte

My husband and grandson spent a day with the folks at Whirlwind Missions and visited the Buford Hwy Farmers Market as part of the trip.  They had an exciting day and came back with lots of stories and a few treats from the market where they enjoyed lunch.

IMG_0503

They brought home a bottle of tea for me and said that I would have loved the huge selection of teas that were available at this market.

IMG_0504

I liked the haiku poetry and health information on the label.  The tea itself was not to my taste (a little sweet).  The Ito En online store has several other items that I’d like to try including Sencha Shot, Oi Ocha and some interesting tea ware.

Have any of you checked out the tea selection at the Buford Hwy Farmers Market?

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Check your local grocery store for this brand. My grocery store sells several varieties. The green tea is good.

Angela McRae said...

Never seen a bottled tea latte before! Interesting!

Marilyn Miller said...

How thoughtful to be brought a bottled tea with a haiku. I would like the haiku, but not the tea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...