Thursday, August 15, 2013

National Relaxation Day 2013

Hope everyone is enjoying a little relaxation today.  Sitting down with a nice cup of tea and a good book, or maybe treating yourself to a massage or pedicure, or a walk in the park.  Whatever helps you to relax and de-stress.  A piece of cheesecake to go with that tea wouldn’t hurt either.  ☺ 

Cup and Saucer on Book 

As for me, I’m enjoying(?) a little forced relaxation.  I don’t recommend a fractured rib as a means of slowing down to a gentler pace.  Boy, it sure makes you feel old when you start doing crazy things like falling in the shower. 

keep-calm-tea

  

5 comments:

Louise@ElsieMayandBertha said...

Falling over in the shower is a daft thing to do! I hope it's not hurting too much. I'd stay away from laughing and coughing. I've not cracked a rib but I have managed to pop a couple and doing either of these isn't to be recommended.
I hope you feel better soon ♡○♡

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

So sorry to hear you had a fall, sending get well wishes.
I cherish relaxing time with my afternoon tea and a good book.
Take care.
Judith

Angela McRae said...

A FRACTURED RIB? Oh my word! I'm so sorry to hear this and hope your recovery is speedy and solid!

Marilyn Miller said...

Oh dear, heal quickly; but in the meantime take a sigh, sip some tea, and smell the roses.

Joy said...

Oh, no, I"m so sorry about the rib. I hope it is getting better -take it easy and let yourself heal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...