Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tea is a cup of life.

A trip to Michael’s yesterday to buy some much needed paper cutter blades turned up some cute tea items.

IMG_0071

These items are all from Mary & Co. by Mary Engelbreit.

IMG_0072

The inside of this spiral bound journal has lined pages and a row of teacups at the top. The tag on the tea bag reads “Oh Happy Day”.

IMG_0073

The smaller notepad with its own folding pen is just the right size to tuck into your purse.

IMG_0074

I liked the way the letters on this stamp leave lots of room for coloring in with watercolor pencils, etc.  Also, each item was only $1.50.  Perfect for tucking into gift bags, or for surprising your tea enthusiast friends.

 

1 comment:

Joy said...

I love it when Mary E features tea things! I found some of these on my last trip to Michaels but I didn't get one of the journal/notebooks. If I'd looked inside I would have! So very cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...