Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Tipson Tea

I’d never heard of Tipson Tea until I came across this pretty tin of their Ceylon No. 1 tea at Ross.

DSCF0718

This is a nice black tea to drink in the morning.  I found it to be full-bodied, yet smooth.  A nice change from my usual morning cup of London Cuppa or PG Tips.

This Tipson tea is supplied directly from tea gardens in Ceylon (Sri Lanka) within weeks of harvesting.  Now that I’ve tasted this brand of tea, I’ll be on the lookout for other blends to try and their other decorative clock tins.

DSCF0723 Have any of you tasted Tipson tea and what did you think?

 

3 comments:

Antiques And Teacups said...

Love the tin...and looks ...sounds...like a tea we would love to.
Ruth

Marilyn Miller said...

I haven't tried it, but do like the tin.

Rosemary said...

Tipson tea is new to me... but it sounds like a tea I would enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...