Monday, July 18, 2011

Trip to Canada

Toronto skyline

I’m leaving early tomorrow for a trip to Canada.  It’s exciting to be visiting my brothers and sister and their families.  I haven’t seen my sister since Mom’s funeral (over ten years ago). 

I’ll be staying with my eldest brother at his home north of Toronto and then at his summer home on a lake in Northern Ontario.  It will be wonderful to soak up some sun and swim in the pristine cool water.

Of course, I’ll try to fit in a couple of tea room visits that I can share with you when I return.  Now I’d better run and finish some last minute packing. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Safe travels...have a BLAST!

Ginger said...

Have a safe (and fun) trip.

Marilyn Miller said...

Have a delightful trip. How wonderful to be seeing your sister too.

Angela McRae said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip! See you when you get back!

Barb's Tea Shop said...

Best wishes for a wonderful trip. I'll be watching for your tea room visits in Ontario. We're going to Kingston in September for a family wedding and we'll take some time for tea rooms, too. (Of course, I'll wear my fascinator to the event!).
Sounds like a great family trip. Hope you take lots of pictures. You're photos are always the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...