Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Perfect Card

One of my favorite places to be is at the beach. My favorite beach is on Sanibel Island, FL. I love to go shelling.


Now where is this guy going in such a hurry?



Oh, I see - the bathing beauty. Well, what does all this have to do with the perfect card. Today I received my first tea swap card and tea bags. Looks like a perfect day for a walk on the beach.

I love the pink sun hat and pink flip flops.

Look at all those shells. Thanks Lisa for this beautiful card and the tea bags. I'm looking forward to trying them, especially the vanilla Chai and the black cherry.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What an adorable card! I wonder if it's a Stampin' Up stamp?

The beach and shell collecting is one of my favorite things too, besides Disney! But I'll admit I am more of an Atlantic Coast Girl than a Gulf Coast Chick! My DH's family has vacationed each summer for the past 47 years near (but not at) Myrtle Beach. For the past 12 years they have been in NC, near the SC border. One of my favs is Litchfield Beach in SC.

I could go on for hours, so TTFN on the beach subject!

Love you photos! :)

Marilyn Miller said...

Enjoy the beach. Loved seeing the shells. We don't find shells like those on Oregon beaches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...