Friday, January 6, 2017

Downton Abbey ornament

I've been moving a little slower since mid December due to back trouble, so I am just now getting around to taking down our Christmas tree.  It's hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone so quickly and a new year has commenced. 

I thought I'd show you my favorite new ornament before it is packed away for another year.  My younger daughter gave it to me and I love it!


There is so much detail on the tea tray with its lovely silver teapot and two cups of tea with spoons.



The back side shows a couple of tea sandwiches (egg salad?), as well as scones with clotted cream and jam. 

This is a Kurt Adler, officially licensed Downton Abbey ornament.  The set measures 4.13 inches.  It was purchased at Amazon.

Wishing you all the best in 2017.




1 comment:

Marilyn Miller said...

What sweet ornaments. I would love that one with the fake food.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...