Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Pewter Cup and Teapot Earrings

IMG_1344

These are the pewter tea theme earrings that I mentioned in one of my recent "trip to Canada" posts.  I have been wearing them quite a lot and find them so lightweight and comfortable.  I thought that I’d kept the store receipt, but now I can’t find it and can’t remember the name of the shop.  I believe it was on the main street in Port Perry, Ontario.

There are many interesting shops on Queen Street in the downtown shopping area.  There is also a great place for traditional fish and chips for lunch and lots of beautiful scenery to photograph along the lakefront park area of Lake Scugog. 

P7212939

 

4 comments:

Angela McRae said...

Oh, I just love your new earrings! I especially like that it's a set with a teapot AND a teacup. Perfect!

Marilyn Miller said...

nice earrings!

Joy said...

I really like those earrings. cute AND lightweight! I would love to find a pair like that. I know you have enjoyed wearing them and will continue to enjoy them.

Rosemary said...

Those earrings are so sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...