Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Family Celebrations

I know, it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything on my blog and I’ve missed visiting your blogs, but there has been a lot going on. My younger daughter’s graduation at Valdosta State, my granddaughter’s first birthday celebration and a vacation at Panama City Beach to celebrate those events.

IMG_1023

I’m so very proud of her for obtaining her Master of Business Administration Degree while working full time and caring for a baby.

IMG_1029

We decided that, since Valdosta, GA was well on the way to Florida, that Panama City Beach would be a nice place to celebrate.

IMG_1044

We stayed at Shores of Panama Resort right on the beach.  It was a couple of years ago that I blogged about her wedding at this same resort.

IMG_1076

My little sweet pea was hesitant at first, but soon she was enjoying tasting a cupcake for the first time.

IMG_1061

I thought her small beach theme cake from Publix was very cute. 

We ended our trip by driving back to GA in time for another birthday celebration for her on Saturday.  Things are not slowing down yet, what with some medical tests and a 4th birthday party for my other granddaughter coming up on Sunday.  Whew!

I hope to be reviewing some new tea samples from Ocean of Tea soon.  

3 comments:

Marilyn Miller said...

Lovely to see you are out celebrating life. Continue on and say hi on occasion.

Angela McRae said...

Nice to see you back, Maureen, and a huge CONGRATULATIONS to your daughter on getting that MBA!

Barb's Tea Shop said...

So great!! Congratulations to your daughter!! I am getting caught up on tea blogs and loved this entry. I finished my MBA just before my oldest (who will be 30! this month) could walk. (to have that energy again!!) kudos to mom and grandmom for this accomplishement!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...