Monday, March 3, 2014

Morning Cuppa Tea Poem

 

For a morning cuppa that’s strong,

I turn to sweet, fragrant Oolong.

      As for luncheons I’m more often feeling,

  Inclined toward a little Darjeeling.

But for afternoon tea when I tarry,

I relish Green Sencha with cherry.

~ Laura Childs

Laura Childs is one of my favorite cozy writers and I’ve read all of the books in her Tea Shop Mystery series up to “Sweet Tea Revenge”.  I’m looking forward to reading “Steeped in Evil” which is her latest in this series (Book 15).

Steeped in Evil

 

 

3 comments:

Marilyn Miller said...

Like the poem and love her books. I really must get organized and see which of her books I haven't read.

Angela McRae said...

This book is on my to-be-read list as well!

Rhondi said...

I like her books too and am reading Oolong Murder right now. Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...