Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tea Bag Holders

Since I had to make a trip to one of my local quilt shops this morning, I thought I’d stop in at the Goodwill thrift store nearby.  I found several books I liked for $1.50-$2.50 each.  One is a clip art book with CD.  My tea find was this black metal holder with four cute tea bag holders.

PB181024 The stand has a little teapot shape at the top.

PB181023I like the cheerful look of these tea bag holders.

PB181026

I could only find one set like this online and there was no information included.

PB181027There was a small chip on one holder, but hey, for $4.54 for the set I can live with it.  If anyone knows what company the CB stands for, please let me know. 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maureen,

I was reading your post and see the little teabag holders in the little black tea rack. I have the exact same set. I love it! It was sold by the Cracker Barrel restaurant several years back. I also have little "salt cellar" sitting on my kitchen stove from that same time frame.
Enjoying your blog as always.

Your ATC swap friend,
Susan

Lisa said...

I love the sweet little eyes and eyelashes on these! ;)

Anonymous said...

These do have a certain historical kitsch value for those who drink loose leaf tea.

Angela McRae said...

What a great find! And I'm happy to see Susan's comment about what the CB stands for -- I would have started googling immediately!

Teresa's New Life said...

Oh, these are so sweet! Nice find.

Marlena said...

You always find the best stuff! Your package arrived today and I have already started gathering material for a tea cozy and selecting scones to make. Will drop you a note via mail. Just wanted you to know it arrived!

Marilyn Miller said...

Very cute! I once visited Cracker Barrel and had great fun seeing all the little gifty things. We don't have Cracker Barrel in the west.

Linda Jennings said...

Cute! It is always fun to find tea things in unexpected places at bargain prices.

Ethan Nicholas said...

What a wonderful find! They are really adorable!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

How CUTE! They just look so hApPy...

By the way.....yep, older than dirt. I'm 59. Pushing the big one pretty hard!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Spencer

Celestial Charms said...

Fabulous tea bag holders that you found. My grandmother had a rack of the pastel vintage ones, that were made in Japan many years ago. I always liked those, and everytime I see them on Ebay I think about bidding on them. I like the colors of yours. A Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Maureen

Michael said...

Love it. Sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...